Monday 21 January 2013

Favourites of the week

Happy Monday dear readers!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and snuggled up under your warm covers with a delicious chai latte. Given the weather that came and is coming our way, we are better off staying at home in a warm & relaxing environment. 

I decided to share with you my favourites of the week under these unpleasant cold circumstances. May I remind you, we are almost reaching thirty degrees below zero. 

Stay warm and stick to your winter-favourites!


1- Favourite breakfast
Custom Oatmeal


We probably heard this over a million times, but breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
Try to avoid sugar such as nutella, peanut butter or croissants & replace it with a bowl of oatmeal. 
In the beginning of my healthy breakfast journey, I found oatmeal tasteless, so I decided to customize it by adding some cinnamon and sprinkle the top with some berries and pomegranate seeds.


2- Favourite stay-at-home activity
Tea + Words


One of my favourite things to do when I get a few minutes to myself is to make some hot delicious tea and read a good old' fashioned book or the latest magazine issue that is on my night table.
Given the fact that I started online Fashion school, there is nothing more comfortable than to be surrounded with your favourite items and spend a cozy night in your room.


3- Favourite Combination
Knit + Knit = Knits


How else will we survive the - degrees?

4- Favourite Quote



5- Favourite Music
Indie



When I'm busy running around the house or the office, I usually browse on Songza & have entire mix of songs I am in the mood to listen to on disposal.

6- Favourite Movie
Hepburn + Holden


Oldies always fascinated me.





What are your favourites?
Any must-haves you cannot survive your week without?


Have a wonderful cozy week!



                                                                                         JKal -xo 




3 comments:

  1. I saw you on LC forum so I came to see your blog, let me tell you that you´ve done a great job with it, please come visit and if you like it it would be great if we could follow each other here or socials, what do you think? To support each other… let me know ok!
    Kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you for your wonderful comment! I would love for you to follow! I tried browsing on your blog but I cannot seem to comment and follow you!
      Sorry!

      Delete